The Early Bird Catches the Best Savings!
Create new memories in 2024! Sign up for your Early Bird discount and enjoy the biggest savings and unbeatable prices. Explore new horizons at at one of our new locations (Canada, Ireland, and Norway) or take the time to discover your own home and start your adventure from a local location.
Frequently Asked Questions about Motor Home and Camper Van Hire
Do you have questions about your booking? Are you uncertain about what you need to bring with you when you collect your camper van? Or would you like to know the steps to take in case of a breakdown on the road?
Here, you can find frequently asked questions from fellow roadsurfer customers:
Before your trip
- How old you have to be to hire a camper van or motor home?
- What driving license do you need to drive a camper van or motor home?
- What’s included with my camper van rental?
- How do I login to my customer account?
- How do I add additional camping equipment to my booking?
- How can I change or cancel my booking?
- How can I pay or view previous payments?
- How does the roadsurfer Camper Tutorial help me prepare for pick up?
- How do I prepare to pick up my rental vehicle? What items should I bring?
- What is the camper van and motor home pick up process?
During your trip
- Why is a security deposit necessary?
- How should I report a accident, damage or breakdown on the road?
- Where can I find the vehicle instructions on how to operate my camper van or motor home?
- Can I travel abroad to other countries with my camper van hire?
- What is an emissions sticker, in which country do I need it and how can I get one?