Hire a campervan in Barcelona
The home of Gaudí and Picasso is Spain’s most visited city with approximately 7.5 million tourists per year. In addition to first-class pubs and restaurants that serve cuisine at the highest level, Barcelona offers a very diverse nightlife. So, hire a camper and kick off your road trip from the Catalan capital!
You can pick up your camper here in Barcelona
Carrer d'Andorra, 67,
Getting to the station
From the airport: The station is reachable by taxi (15 minutes) or by bus L99 (35 minutes).
From the city centre: Take the R2 south train until the Viladecans station, and then walk 15 minutes. Alternatively, take buses L95 and L86.
There is plenty of free public parking in front of our station, with two big parking plots.
roadsurfer models in Barcelona
Longing for an adventure with your loved ones or your beloved dog? roadsurfer has many different camper models to suit you and your needs. Check out which models are waiting for you in Barcelona:
Your roadsurfer advantages
2nd driver included
Free rebooking and cancellation up to 48h before the trip
Road assistance and comprehensive insurance
Top Attractions in Barcelona
The Catalan capital draws in visitors with its special charm of the city centre, the Mediterranean climate, and its delightful cuisine. The city can be easily discovered on foot. We recommend wandering along the little streets one after the other, enjoying an Aperol Spritz or two, and letting the splendid flair of the city work its magic.
- Arc de Triomf
- Sagrada Familia – it is best to prebook your tickets for here
- Park Güell
- Font Màgica
- La Rambla – it is worthwhile walking through the superb food market, as you can try out pretty much whatever your heart desires
- Montjuïc mountain with its stunning gardens, ancient castle, world-class museums, and magnificent views for extended explorations.
- Take a stunning hike or go mountain biking on Collserola mountain.
- Museu Picasso
- Museu de la Xocolata.
- The interactive science museum Cosmo Caixa
- Visit the wine cellar of the Caves Llopart
Another big plus point for Barcelona: the long city beach. Relax here to the sound of the waves or enjoy fresh seafood on the beach promenade of La Rambla.