The Early Bird Catches the Best Savings!
Make lifetime memories in 2024! Register now for your Early Bird discount and enjoy the biggest savings and unbeatable prices. Explore new horizons at at one of our new locations or discover the wonders right at home.
Introducing the RV Rental for Two
The Couple Condo, exclusively available to hire at our Los Angeles station, is 6,42 m long and offers plenty of space and comfort for a road trip for two. The spacious RV has two sleeping areas, a kitchenette, and an extra-large bathroom with a hot water shower and toilet in the rear. And when the air shimmers with the heat on hot days outside, the parking air conditioner brings pleasant coolness inside. Stay flexible and enjoy maximum freedom with our class B RV rental
Please note: These are sample pictures and videos, but the layout of all vehicles is the same. We work with several established manufacturers which is why there are minor differences in our Couple Condo vehicles. The brands are Thor and Winnebago. The brand is not selectable, but you don’t have to worry – the models differ only in appearance and controls; the equipment is the same.
Why hire the Couple Condo RV?
The Thor and Winnebago models are the perfect class B motorhomes for couples or best buddies who have big plans! These RVs come with everything you need for longer holidays: two sleeping berths, optionally as a single bed or large double bed, a spacious kitchenette with all the trimmings (fridge, convector oven, stove, sink, microwave), and a large bathroom with hot water shower and toilet in the rear.
Whether in summer or winter, the gas-powered air heating and parking air conditioning ensure that it always stays cosy (or cool) in the camper. In addition, the model has a TV so you can feel right at home on your sofa. The bicycle rack is also practical for outdoor adventures! With 280 hp, automatic transmission, cruise control, and a reversing camera, you’ll also enjoy maximum comfort on the road. Bluetooth, USB, radio, Apple CarPlay, and Android Car keep you entertained and singing along to your road trip tunes on long journeys.
2 sleeping areas without conversion
Large living room, dining area & spacious kitchenette
Extra large bathroom in the rear (hot water shower and toilet)
Parking air conditioner, solar panel, and inverter
280 PS petrol engine, automatic with cruise control
Your Couple Condo equipment & features
280 PS Petrol / Automatic
Length 642 cm | Width 270 cm (with exterior mirrors) | Height 287 cm
ALWAYS specify up to 7 m length for ferry bookings!
Bluetooth, USB, Radio, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto
Device for children's car seat
For adjusting the motorhome on uneven terrain
First registration 2022
optional bookable equipment
Rear door bike rack for 2 bikes
£ 6.00 per night
Two additional camping chairs
One-time payment of £ 20.00 per booking
Additional camping table
Car Seat for Children (1-3 & 4-12 year olds)
One-time payment of £ 30.00 per booking
Bed linen 2 people (pillow, sheet, blanket)
one-time payment of £ 50.00 per booking
On the road with the Couple Condo?
If you’re currently traveling with the Couple Condo and need assistance, you can find helpful practical tips and video guides on operating your RV here.
You must be 21 years or older to hire an RV in North America.
You will receive a link to your customer account together with your booking confirmation. There, you can view details of your booking, such as the vehicle model, pick-up and drop-off times, and more. Additionally, you can directly adjust the following topics and more.
- Adjust your pick-up and drop-off time
- Retrieve/download your booking confirmation
- Edit or cancel your booking
- Edit and change your driver data
- Change or upgrade your Carefree Package
- Add equipment (bedding, bike rack, camping toilet, etc.)
- View your payments and pay directly
- Check the status of your deposit
- Submit invoices for reimbursement (must be submitted within 7 days after your return)
- View mobility service provider number
- To view the Camper Tutorials, access your customer account and click on the top right-hand corner
The equipment of our roadsurfer rentals varies from model to model, but your “ready to go” camping equipment is also included in the USA! So start your holiday with peace of mind and travel light! Your roadsurfer is fully equipped for your adventure with a kitchen box, a camping table, and two camping chairs for outdoor use. You can add additional accessories according to your individual preferences at any time during the booking process.
Our Carefree Packages cover you in the event of an accident or damage. With the “Basic” package, you already have basic coverage with comprehensive and breakdown insurance included. By upgrading to an “Advanced” or “Complete” package, you can insure yourself against additional types of damage and at the same time reduce your deductible, i.e. the costs you have to pay yourself in the event of damage.
Further details on prices and benefits can be found on our Rates page.
Our station locations can vary significantly. Some are centrally located, while others are a bit more on the outskirts. Please check the detail pages of our stations to see the specific location of the station where you have booked your camper. Additionally, you will find tips on how to get there and information about on-site parking options on the individual station pages.
Unfortunately, our locations do not offer secure parking facilities, and parking spaces are often limited or unavailable. However, there might be potential to find parking in nearby residential or commercial areas. For the best option, leave the car at home and use public transportation, or take a taxi to our station is recommended.
If you have a breakdown on the road that restricts your mobility, you can contact the 24/7 mobility service provider around the clock.
- You can find the telephone number of the mobility service provider responsible for your vehicle in your customer account. You will find your personal link to the customer account in the e-mail with your booking confirmation/rental contract. Please note: The mobility service provider will provide assistance in German or English and only in relation to the vehicle’s driving restrictions. If you have questions about the camping functions, you can find help in the Help Centre, because unfortunately the mobility service provider cannot help here!
- Document your breakdown as best you can and note down the incident number of the mobility service provider. Send us everything by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you had an accident or suffered damage on the road, but your camper is running perfectly? Then please proceed as follows:
- Take photos of the damage and the surroundings and send an e-mail with a damage report to email@example.com .
- In case of an accident, please also fill out the international accident report (in the glove compartment) and send it to the email address above.
- Inform the police on site (obligatory, otherwise insurance will not pay!)
In principle, you can drive your roadsurfer campervan anywhere within the United States. Only trips to Death Valley are prohibited in the summer months (period 01 June to 30 September) for insurance reasons.