The Early Bird Catches the Best Savings!
Create new memories in 2024! Sign up for your Early Bird discount and enjoy the biggest savings and unbeatable prices. Explore new horizons at at one of our new locations (Canada, Ireland, and Norway) or take the time to discover your own home and start your adventure from a local location.
Rent the Cozy Cottage Class B RV
The Cozy Cottage is a semi-integrated 23 foot RV with a VW Crafter chassis. This class B motorhome is ideal for two people and has 2+1 berths, a spacious kitchen with a large fridge, air conditioning that also works while stationary, and a comfortable bathroom with a hot water shower and toilet.
Why Rent the Cozy Cottage Camper?
The 177 horsepower Cozy Cottage is the perfect semi-integrated camper for your European road trip for two. Two single beds can be converted into a large bed so that a third person, a toddler or a small child, can also be accommodated comfortably. The back seats are equipped with an Isofix system so that a child seat can be attached. The large integrated kitchen has a 142-liter refrigerator with a freezer compartment. You can create a comfortable living and dining area by rotating the front seats for use at the dining table.
Be independent on the road and enjoy the comfort of the integrated bathroom with a hot water shower, sink, and toilet. This weatherproof model with a fixed high roof is ideal for all seasons with it’s air parking heater and air conditioning that also works when the vehicle is stationary. You can store all your suitcases and vacation equipment in the large rear garage. This motorhome also has a bicycle rack for 2 bikes. Cruise the roads in comfort thanks to the cruise control, navigation system, reversing camera, Bluetooth, radio, Apple CarPlay, Android Car. and the multifunction steering wheel.
Please note: We recommend this vehicle model for use by two people as it has a maximum loading weight of 595 lbs (weight of persons, luggage/personal equipment, and water tanks). Please avoid filling the water tank during the journey, as the permitted total weight of 7716 lbs will be exceeded.
Semi-integrated class B motorhome for 2 adults + 1 child (without conversion).
Comfortable living and dining area (with a large fridge, 2 gas cookers etc.).
Spacious bathroom with a hot water shower & toilet.
Extra large rear garage for larger items and suitcases.
Air conditioning (also works when stationary).
The Cozy Cottage Equipment & Features
177 hp diesel engine
Length 6,99 m | Width 2,43 m (with wing mirrors) | Height 3,01 m
Always specify the length of 25 feet in case you book a ferry
Integrated navigation system
Bluetooth, USB, Radio, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto
ISOFIX system for a child car seat
RV leveling blocks
For adjusting the campervan on uneven terrain
Safety vests, warning triangle and first aid kit
Optional bookable equipment
optional bookable equipment
Rear door bike rack for 2 bikes with a warning sign for Italy/Spain
$6 per night
1 additional camping chair
one-time payment of $12.50 per booking
Additional camping table
one-time payment of $20 per booking
Car Seat for Children (1-3 & 4-12 year olds)
one-time payment of $ 35.00 per booking
Bed linen 1 person (pillow, sheet, blanket)
one-time payment of $ 29.00 per booking
On the road with the Cozy Cottage?
If you’re currently traveling with the Cozy Cottage and need assistance, you can find helpful practical tips and video guides on operating your Class B RV here.
You will receive a link to your customer account together with your booking confirmation. There, you can view details of your booking, such as the vehicle model, pick-up and drop-off times, and more. Additionally, you can directly adjust the following topics and more:
- Adjust your pick-up and drop-off time
- Retrieve/download your booking confirmation
- Edit or cancel your booking
- Edit and change your driver data
- Change or upgrade your Carefree Package
- Add equipment (bedding, bike rack, camping toilet, etc.)
- View your payments and pay directly
- Check the status of your deposit
- Submit invoices for reimbursement (must be submitted within 7 days after your return)
- View mobility service provider number
- To view the Camper Tutorials, access your customer account and click on the top right-hand corner
If you experience a breakdown on the road that hinders your ability to continue driving, you can contact the 24/7 mobility service provider for assistance. Here’s what you need to do:
- In your customer account, you can locate the telephone number of the mobility service provider responsible for your vehicle. You will find your personal link to the customer account in the email containing your booking confirmation or rental contract. Please note that the mobility service provider can assist you in German or English and only regarding issues related to the vehicle’s driving restrictions. For inquiries about camping functions, refer to the Help Center as the mobility service provider cannot provide assistance in this area.
- I is important to document the breakdown as thoroughly as possible. Take photos or videos of the situation, including any visible damage or relevant surroundings. Make sure to note down the incident number provided by the mobility service provider. Send an email to email@example.com with all the documentation related to your breakdown and include the incident number.
Have you had an accident or suffered damage on the road, but your camper is running perfectly? Then please proceed as follows:
- Take photos of the damage and the surroundings and send an e-mail with a damage report to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In case of an accident, please also fill out the international accident report (in the glove compartment) and send it to the email address above.
- If you are involved in an accident, it is mandatory to inform the police at the scene. Failure to do so may result in insurance coverage issues.
Our Carefree Packages cover you in the event of an accident or damage. With the “Basic” package, you already have basic coverage with comprehensive and breakdown insurance included. By upgrading to an “Advanced” or “Complete” package, you can insure yourself against additional types of damage and at the same time reduce your deductible, i.e. the costs you have to pay yourself in the event of damage.
Further details on prices and benefits can be found on our Prices page.
Our station locations can vary significantly. Some are centrally located, while others are a bit more on the outskirts. Please check the detail pages of our stations to see the specific location of the station where you have booked your camper. Additionally, you will find tips on how to get there and information about on-site parking options on the individual station pages.
Unfortunately, our locations do not offer secure parking facilities, and parking spaces are often limited or unavailable. However, there might be potential to find parking in nearby residential or commercial areas. For the best option, leave the car at home and use public transportation, or take a taxi to our station is recommended.
The following basic camping gear is included in your rental for free:
- Navigation system
- Air conditioning
- Stationary heater
- 1 outdoor camping table
- 2 outdoor camping chairs
- Kitchen Box (with the most essential utensils: camping pots and pans, coffee maker, coffee mugs, glasses, plates, silverware for 4 people, as well as plastic children’s dishes, kitchen knives, salad bowl, paring knife, and a collapsible washbasin)
- 1 brush
- Levelling wedges
- Cable for recharging your camping battery
The individual model features and all extras can be found in the comparison chart of all roadsurfer models. Please note that our vehicles do not have internet or WiFi.
Would you like any extra equipment?
You can rent a variety of camping gear from roadsurfer. We offer various camping equipment, ranging from roof racks and bike carriers to portable toilets. Just take a look at our equipment page, where we have listed all the extras available for rent.
When collecting your vehicle, please make sure to bring the following documents:
- Identity card or passport of all drivers
- Driving license of all drivers
- VISA or Mastercard (credit or debit) for the deposit. Please make sure the card has sufficient funds available, and remember to the PIN. If necessary, payment can also be made by EC card at German stations.
For customers with a UK registration, a driver license check is mandatory during the pick-up process at our UK stations. This is necessary to ensure full coverage by our insurance package.
Please note: If you have more than 6 points on your driving license and/or specific past driving convictions, you will not be eligible to drive our vehicles.
For this purpose, if you are renting in the UK you will need to provide the following:
- Driving license number
- Address information (as displayed on Driver’s license)
- National Insurance ID
- You can enter the required information on the website GOV.UK in advance and generate a check code and show it at the time of pick-up at the station.
If you have a driver’s license from another European country and are picking up our vehicles at any UK station, you are not required to undergo the driver license check.
To rent a camper van in the UK, you must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license for at least one year.