Build my roadtrip
11 nights, 11 spots
You voted & here they are: your favourite Roadsurfer SPOTS in Spain, France and Germany!
11 nights, 11 different SPOTS – each unique in their own way.
On our Instagram Stories we took you along our SPOTS Roadtrip through Europe & you decided by voting where you wanted us to stay the night. So here they are, your favourite SPOTS along the Atlantic Ocean, in the middle of a vineyard or surrounded by adorable furry friends. Ready for the best Roadsurfer SPOTS holiday?
SPOT No. 1: Buena Onda Zahora
You’re favourite SPOT in the south of Spain because:
- It is literally next to the Atlantic ocean & this white sanded beach is not touristic at all! Watching the sunrise from the lighthouse here is definitely worth standing up early.
- Cris & Harry, your Hosts, are real culinary artists. Their homemade breakfast is heaven for food-lovers!
- The lovely town Conil de la Frontera is close by & its old town with the tiny white houses literally asks to be photographed.
SPOT No. 2: Hacienda Guaro Viejo
Your favourite SPOT in Andalusia because:
- Of the most amazing view. The sunrise & sunset views over the hills of the famous Sierra de las Nieves National Park are unbeatable, trust me.
- You don’t have to decide if you’d like to grab or drink OR relax in the swimming pool. At this SPOT you can have your well deserved beer WHILE being in the pool.
- The hidden waterfalls & bamboo forests at the Barranco Blanco reserve are just a short drive away. Unspoiled nature guaranteed!
SPOT No. 3: Vineyards, castles, wine and horses
Your favourite SPOT close to Barcelona because:
- Camping in the middle of a vineyard & close to the two more-or-less wild-horses is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- The peaceful atmosphere, the Yoga classes & the carefully decorated relaxing lounges under the palm trees will make you feel home away from home.
- There’s WIFI by the pool. And a bar. And cute dogs. And – ah have a look yourself, you’ll love this SPOT as much as we did for sure.
SPOT 4: Can Bora Campervans
Your favourite SPOT in the north of Spain because:
- Some of Spain’s most beautiful cities like vibrant Barcelona and charming Girona are close by. Did someone say Tapas & Tinto de Verrano?
- jumping off rocks & diving into crystal-clear fresh water is the adrenaline kick that makes your Roadsurfer Trip unforgettable. And the waterfalls of the Gorges de les Planes d’Hostoles are not far from this SPOT!
- Of the tranquillity at your campsite combined with the family-like atmosphere at the poolside lounge area.
SPOT 5: Francis de Maria
Your favourite SPOT on the Côte Bleue in the south of France because:
- The coastline here is perfect to get tanned & ripped: best beaches to get some rays and best waves to surf on!
- Francis and Veronique, your Hosts, will give you the real surf and yoga life experience by showing you the best SUP, surf and kite locations & providing you with homemade fresh juice to start the day!
- It is just a five minute drive away from our Roadsurfer Station. Pick up you van & stay at this SPOT to have an amazing start of your trip!
Vineyards, castles, wine and horses
Can Bora Campervans
Francis de Maria
SPOT 6: Olive Grove
Your favourite SPOT in the Provence because:
- Your Hosts Christophe & Sophie will give you the real French experience, wine & cheese on the terrace in front of the old charming farm house included!
- The ancient yet stylish town St Remy de Provence is close by and it is THE place to be! Get the typical sweet éclairs and a hearty gauffre by day and a cocktail in one of the buzzing bars by night.
SPOT 7: Unusual spot in the middle of nature
Your favourite SPOT in the east of France because:
- Of its peaceful and tranquil atmosphere. Unwind, recharge, be surrounded by nothing but nature.
- Everything here is handcrafted & made out of wood! Even the dinner table and your shower cabin.
- BBQs and campfires are allowed! Who’s up for a proper bonfire & s’mores kind of night?
SPOT 8: Overnight stay with the Schauinsland Lamas
Your favourite SPOT in the black forest because:
- Of the Llamas. Period. They are just ADORABLE!
- There is only one spot available here – exclusively for you. That means you have the scenic view over the black forest all for yourself!
- It is close to the historical & green town Freiburg where you can get the typical Black Forest Cake. Treat yourself! You can train off the calories during the Llama trekking afterwards anyway.
Unusual spot in the middle of nature
Overnight stay with lamas
SPOT 9: Brennerwirt
Your favourite SPOT in the south of Germany because:
- Of the food. The food is simply amazing. Typical German “Hausmannskost”. Don’t know what that means? Yap, you need to taste it.
- It is close to one of the most beautiful lakes in Germany: the Lake Constance. Windsurfing, sailing, stand-up paddle boarding – that’s the vibe here.
- You’ll love to have a morning swim in their fresh water natural pool.
SPOT 10: Gaze over the Allgäu
Your favourite SPOT in the Allgäu region because:
- Of that VIEW. Seriously, admiring this view is a day-filling activity. I mean you can even see the famous fairy-tale like castle Neuschwanstein from this SPOT!
- Of your Host Franz. He really does represent the Bavarian lifestyle. His kindness and talkativeness will make you stay more than just one night for sure!
- You’ll sleep on a real traditional farm. THE possibility to be part of the farm life! When was the last time you tasted real fresh milk?
SPOT 11: Holidays at the horse farm
Your favourite SPOT south of Munich because:
- You literally camp next to the horses. And observing the adorable & curious little foal will make your morning coffee even more enjoyable.
- you can take a traditional horse carriage ride! To swap the campervan for 2 hours and observe the beautiful landscape from a different perspective is a must here!
- It is not far from our Munich station. So if you want to have an amazing last SPOT before returning your van, choose this one. 😊
Vacation "Zum Brennerwirt"
Gaze over the Allgäu
Holidays at the horse farm