Packing list for your Campervan
What you need… and what’s already included!
I pack my suitcase and take with me… Any child can do that! But in reality, packing for the holiday often is a challenge – Especially when you are on the road with a camper! The most important Bulli rule is: Less is more and what is not necessary to bring stays home! This is the only way to pack your campervan properly.
Packing your camping bus properly – Nothing for beginners!
Anyone who has ever been on the road with a VW bus knows that nothing is more annoying than having too much luggage with you! You only clear from back to front and from front to back. Using the Bulli as a single cupboard? This will turn into a real horror, because where to put the hat box or the make-up case?
roadsurfer tip: Only pack the essentials! You travel Europe, not the Amazon. You can buy everything you need on the way, too.
If you pack for a trip with our Bullis, you can leave some things at home right away. We summarized what you need to bring, so you can go completely relaxed into the holiday preparation: But now have fun packing!
Fully packed with great things that make life easier – the roadsurfer campervan has it all:
Let’s be clear about one thing: Breakfast is taken care of. Whether for big or small travelers – you can immediately start chopping. Plates, cups, knives… all these things are already present in your roadsurfer camper!
- 4 deep plates
- 4 flat plates
- 4 muesli bowls
- 4 cups
- 4 glasses
- Children’s crockery
- Camping pot/pan set
- Espresso pot
- Cutting board
- Small sharp knife
- Cooking utensils (ladle, spoon etc.)
- Can opener
- Corkscrew/bottle opener
- Salad servers
- Salad spinner (bowl, sieve)
- Rinsing bowl
That you don’t run out of air, the Campervan also has the necessary power. So you can swing the cooking spoon immediately.
- Gas bottle 2,8kg (Drop out)
- 3 gas cartridges a 227g (Beginner)
- External power cable + 2 adapters fresh water hose (Drop-out)
Relaxed! You don’t need to sweat during a break or a cozy evening at the campsite. No matter if you are a beginner or a drop-out – your camping bus has the shade included. And, spring cleaning is also ensured!
- Sun sails (Beginners)
- Awning (Drop out)
No idea where you’re going? Nonsense, with roadsurfer and the included navigation system you are always on the right track.
- Mobile navigation device
Pockets out and start packing – What you still could need
And here we come to the hardly less important packing rule no. 2: Leave your suitcases at home! You travel best with a bag or with boxes like the pros. Why? You have better access to your bag in the trunk and you don’t have to carry your suitcase out to open it – it’s that simple.
Of course, you won’t have to heed all our suggestions for your holiday – They may be helpful for the one but not for the other. Let yourself inspire!
But there are some things you should have with you, no matter on which trip: Your first-aid kit and the annoying papers!
Healthy and cheerful on your travels – Your first-aid travel kit
- Mosquito or insect spray
- Allergy tablets, diarrhea medication, stomach drops
- Personal medication
- Headache tablets – For the morning after ?
Important papers and documents:
- Identity card
- Driving license (International if necessary)
- EC and credit card
- Cash (but not too much)
- Foreign health insurance
- Health insurance card
- Vaccination card
- Vignettes/Toll Tickets
- Diving certification/ sailing license
- Student card
On your mark, get set – and off you go!
You shouldn’t forego anything on your camping holiday. These little things make you feel at home even when you’re far away – Camping with a feel-good guarantee!
- Sleeping bag + pillow
- Sheet 140×200/160×200
- Igloo tent (Can be used as storage space, too, e.g. for child seats)
- Air mattress (Also great playground for the kids!)
- Clothesline (Even if you don’t wash, such a rope is versatile)
- Camping chairs (For model beginners, if not booked as extra)
- Camping table (For model beginners, if not booked as extra)
- Picnic blanket
- Gas or kerosene lamp, tea lights (For long nights)
- Mosquito spray
- Bread/meat knife
- Salad bowl
- Pocket knives
- Thermos flask (+ coffee filter)
- Kitchen roll
- Refuse sacks
- Toilet paper (really important!)
- Aluminum foil
- Sink/sponges/cloths/towel for dishes
- Electric kettle
- Extra tarpaulin/sun sail
- Rain Jacket/Fleece Jacket
- Food and drinks for the first days and the first trips
- Travel guide / Camping guide
- Replacement-227g gas cartridges (for beginner model)
- Ear plugs (You can’t choose your neighbors ? )
- Wool or fleece blanket
- Rubber mallet
If your journey takes you to the sea or a swimming lake, you should be able to enjoy this. Thus, it’s annoying when an essential part stays in your closet at home. Control the list, make a check and don’t forget anything!
- Sun cream, après-lotion
- Sand toys
- Bathing trunks, bikini, swimsuit
- Beach towel
- UV shirt (practical, especially for the little ones)
- Parasol/beach shell
- Water wings
- Water ball
- Beach bag/backpack
After the first few days of doing nothing, boredom quickly begins. No problem – Thanks to our packing list you have thought of everything! There is always something to do with these things:
- Laptop, mobile phone (But don’t switch on too often!)
- Charging cable
- Books, music, headphones
- Deck of cards
- Boules, badminton, frisbee, beachball, dragon, viking chess, …
- Writing and painting materials
Everything packed? Well, then nothing like filling up the tank and off you go! We wish you a great camping holiday with many big and small adventures! Packing a VW bus is now a child’s play…