When collecting your vehicle, please make sure to bring the following documents:
- Identity card or passport of all drivers
- Driving license of all drivers
- VISA or Mastercard (credit or debit) for the deposit. Please make sure the card has sufficient funds available, and remember to the PIN. If necessary, payment can also be made by EC card at German stations.
For customers with a UK registration, a driver license check is mandatory during the pick-up process at our UK stations. This is necessary to ensure full coverage by our insurance package.
Please note: If you have more than 6 points on your driving license and/or specific past driving convictions, you will not be eligible to drive our vehicles.
For this purpose, if you are renting in the UK you will need to provide the following:
- Driving license number
- Address information (as displayed on Driver’s license)
- National Insurance ID
- You can enter the required information on the website http://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence in advance and generate a check code and show it at the time of pick-up at the station.
If you have a driver’s license from another European country and are picking up our vehicles at any UK station, you are not required to undergo the driver license check.